[erlang-questions] xsltproc - erl_doc runtime error: Variable 'stylesheet' has not been declared.

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Fri Dec 4 17:29:11 CET 2015

Hi,

Look in https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/maint/make/otp_release_targets.mk
for an example of how to call xsltproc. The variable stylesheet is supposed
to be given as a stringparam to the call of xslt.

/Kenneth