[erlang-questions] single packet authorization in erlang?

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Tue Dec 1 19:46:24 CET 2015

I'm working on an application that uses Single Packet Authorization (SPA)
to protect access to our servers. We currently use fwknop client/daemon,
but it's fairly heavyweight (and slow) for our purposes. I was wondering if
anyone else is playing with this at all?

At the least, I'd like to be able to create and send the SPA packet without
using the fwknop library/client. It seems like it should be straighforward,
except that I haven't found a decent description of what the packet needs
to look like. It also seems like implementing the server side should be
doable,
perhaps using michael santos' pcap modules.

Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Garry Hodgson
Lead Member of Technical Staff

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited."