[erlang-questions] Possibly to change TLS record size?

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Tue Apr 21 16:33:27 CEST 2015

On 21 April 2015 at 14:03, John Foldager <john.foldager@REDACTED> wrote:
> Using RabbitMQ I would like to know if it is possible somehow to
> configure/set the running Erlang process to change the size of the TLS
> records?

Do you mean an equivalent to OpenSSL's SSL_CTRL_SET_MAX_SEND_FRAGMENT option?

As far as I know, it's not possible to set it in Erlang. Way back in
Jan 2014, I had a patch (see
https://github.com/rlipscombe/otp/commit/71c53d20191d3ddf43fc0aa87fabf5ac84ef70f3),
but it didn't make it into OTP -- I had some feedback from Ingela on
the OTP team, but didn't get around to dealing with it -- and I've not
updated it since.