[erlang-questions] Possibly to change TLS record size?

John Foldager john.foldager@REDACTED
Tue Apr 21 15:03:40 CEST 2015

We're running RabbitMQ (which is using Erlang underneath). I tried to
post a question about TLS record size to the RabbitMQ mailinglist, but
was directed to Erlang instead, so here goes...

Using RabbitMQ I would like to know if it is possible somehow to
configure/set the running Erlang process to change the size of the TLS
records?

a) What is the default TLS record size in Erlang (RabbitMQ)?
b) Can this be changed with a configuration setting?
c) If changed to something below 16K (which is the max as per
specification) will/can Erlang (RabbitMQ) change it on the fly?

Refs:
    Question on RabbitMQ mailinglist:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rabbitmq-users/tPHUMprMioM
    TLS record size: