[erlang-questions] relx tutorial, usage information?

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Sat Sep 27 00:36:34 CEST 2014

Sorry, no, we are terrible about doing documentation :(. The
only documentation is the wiki and README:

https://github.com/erlware/relx/wiki/configuration

[1]https://github.com/erlware/relx/blob/master/README.md

Any specific questions you can bring to #erlware on freenode.

--
Tristan Sloughter
t@REDACTED