[erlang-questions] relx tutorial, usage information?

Youngkin, Rich richard.youngkin@REDACTED
Sat Sep 27 00:31:12 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm using relx in an application and I'm able to build a working release,
including a tarball version of the release. I think I understand the basics
after reading the relx readme on github, Fred Hebert's "How I Start -
Erlang", Brian Troutwine's "Making trivial ... with relx", and Eric
Merritt's presentation at Erlang Factory 2013, but I don't have a good
understanding of the broader capabilities of relx. There are several areas
I'd like to get more information such as:

1. I'm using "relx release tar", but I can't find any documentation that
documents the "release" and "tar" command line options.
2. relx providers
3. Other capabilities that are useful?

Are there any more advanced and/or detailed sources of information on these
kinds of topics?

Thanks,
Rich