[erlang-questions] How to control a table version in Mnesia?

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Oct 14 09:10:40 CEST 2014

Hello,

You can use user_properties features of amnesia tables if you need some version for accounting.

mnesia:create_table(myt, [{user_properties, [{vsn, 1}]}]).
amnesia:table_info(myt, user_properties).
[{vsn,1}]

- Dmitry