[erlang-questions] How to control a table version in Mnesia?

Shapovalov Taras shapovalovts@REDACTED
Tue Oct 14 08:33:32 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

Do you know if there is a safe way to increment a table version (in Mnesia
schema) with some value (>1) or just set its value into a particular
version? In my case Mnesia runs only in a local mode (and will never be
distributed) and as far as I understand the version is not really used in
the local mode, so I would like to utilize it for my purposes.

By some reason mnesia_lib:set() does not really work for me. In fact after
I call that function and then request the table version, it seems it is
changed, but ets:tab2list(schema) shows that it did not (and after I
restart Mnesia, the requested version returns to the old value).

Best regards,

Taras