[erlang-questions] Riak stats

Valery Meleshkin valery.meleshkin@REDACTED
Wed Oct 8 14:09:16 CEST 2014

Hi Grigory,

In out project we’ve chosen the first option and pretty happy with it. More specifically our metrics tool enumerate thru a list of folsom metrics obtained from folsom_metrics:get_metrics_info(), convert names, values, produce subtrees for histograms and meters then push it to the carbon. The only issue with that approach is that for some metrics riak stores {function, M, F} instead of value, for this kind of metrics we’ve rolled a separate poller process.

--
Sincerely,
(Mr.) Valery Meleshkin