[erlang-questions] Calling for help to improve contents on erlang.org

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Wed Nov 19 23:18:43 CET 2014

Hi,

> I'm probbly dumb. I opened the faq, failed to see a link to github, closed
> ... finished reading your email, noticed some people contributed by email,
> tried to find it and finally found the link to github deep inside a question

I started with this back in 1998, before git existed.  When I moved it
to github, I did it cautiously.

One thought behind yesterday's mail was that it's been five years
since I did that and maybe a higher profile wouldn't hurt.

Matt