[erlang-questions] How to configure inet_dist_listen_min/max for the Observer

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Wed Nov 19 11:40:17 CET 2014

> Is it possible to configure the port range for the Observer? Or maybe
there's another approach to do that?

Not possible from the gui at least, it uses ttb have a look in the manual
and send a patch, if possible, on observer :-)

/Dan