[erlang-questions] is there a generic file fetcher anywhere?

Alexei Sholik alcosholik@REDACTED
Tue Nov 18 11:25:54 CET 2014

Things like HTTP and Git operate on different kinds of entities. One does
not simply fetch a file from a Git repository, the whole repository has to
be cloned (or shallow-cloned).

Do you have in mind something like "here's my <login> and <password>,
please fetch whatever this <url> points to"?