[erlang-questions] Dialyzer and opaque types

Jan Chochol jan.chochol@REDACTED
Fri May 30 14:29:36 CEST 2014

Hello,

I tried running Dialyzer for our code base with OTP R17.0.1, and it
works fine (and it also finds some new bugs in our specs).
I consider this issue solved.

Thanks for help,
Jan Chochol