[erlang-questions] gproc:monitor(Key, follow)

Camille Troillard lists@REDACTED
Wed May 28 18:04:16 CEST 2014

OK, so it seems gproc:monitor(Key, follow) works, however if the name is already registered the message {gproc, registered, Ref, Key} is not sent. I would have expected the message to be sent since {gproc, unreg, Ref, Key} is sent when the name is not registered. Is this a bug?