[erlang-questions] Chicago Boss Array Fields in Models

Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil" bombadil@REDACTED
Tue May 27 12:32:30 CEST 2014

Hi Ivan,

I think arrays is not well supported for retrieve information from
postgres, I afraid, if you go to a psql terminal and run a simple:

SELECT emails FROM users;

You realise the output is the same that you get with boss_db. Perhaps
you should normalice the data, create another table for emails and
another model using -has or -belongs instead.

Another solution is create a parser for that and in the model, use a
specific function to get the data parsed. But I think this is more
complex to do.

Regards.
Manuel Rubio.