[erlang-questions] ODBC Connection Error to MS Access Database file (.mdb)

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Sun May 25 11:25:54 CEST 2014

As far as I remember, there are four different places in MS land where DSNs
and drivers are defined: 32-bit system and user, 64-bit system and user.
And I think the Erlang odbc module needs the 32-bit system one.

This is from memory, so things could have moved on. But I would recommend
you try checking the drivers by explicitly running the 32-bit odbc driver
manager.

HTH,
Robby