[erlang-questions] Erlang Survey, Part II (Friends and Enemies)

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Fri May 23 16:09:37 CEST 2014

Thanks to everyone who took the time to provide feedback via the
Erlang Survey. The quality of input is simply stunning and a testimony
to the Erlang community at large.

But I have another request.

Would you please ask one or two colleagues who may have constructive
thoughts on Erlang to fill out the survey? Here's the link they should
use:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/on-erlang

Perhaps they've spent time investigating Erlang but have not quite
pushed through to adopt it -- or perhaps they're just brilliant people
who always have valuable insight into language and adoption. We need
to hear from friends and enemies alike!

This is a very important phase for this project. If we don't seriously
engage those outside the Erlang community, we're at risk for and "echo
chamber" effect (bias). It's essential that we collect feedback from a
wide spectrum.

Thanks again for your investment of time here!

Garrett

P.S. If can help spread the word via Twitter, please feel free to retweet:

https://twitter.com/gar1t/status/469841950536126464