[erlang-questions] Erlang Survey

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Wed May 21 17:57:05 CEST 2014

If you have an opinion about Erlang, I'd like your help.

I'd like ten minutes of your time to share your thoughts on a handful
of Erlang related questions:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/on-erlang-questions

I'll be presenting the results of this research in June at the Erlang
User Conference in Stockholm. Anything published will be be 100%
anonymous, so you can express your thoughts candidly.

My motivation for this research is to collect data related to Erlang
adoption. We've had a number of threads on this mailing list that have
been deemed by some as "bike shedding", or focusing on issues that the
community feels to be non-essential. This survey is an opportunity to
provide input on what you think is important.

I believe a more scientific approach will provide solid data points
for the community.

Thanks in advance for your time and input here!

Garrett