[erlang-questions] gen_leader status

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue May 20 18:43:30 CEST 2014

On 20 May 2014, at 17:16, Mark Allen <mallen@REDACTED> wrote:

> Maybe a distributed lock - has
> anyone used Ulf's locks library in production?

I’d also like to know that. :)

(It’s ok to email me privately)

I’m giving ‘locks’ quite a bit of love myself, not just because I’m fixing to give a talk about it at the EUC.

I’m running some fairly large database tests with complex locking patterns (not distributed, though). The gproc_dist test suite also passes on the uw-locks_leader branch.

When I’m personally ready to use it in anger, I’ll make an announcement. That’s not to say that I consider it useless now. :)

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com