[erlang-questions] Jinterface receiveRPC bug?

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Tue May 20 11:07:48 CEST 2014

Hi,

Did you ever figure this out?  We're observing some similar behavior
that's a bit odd.  I'm not the one following the Java code, so I will
have to ask for some details, but our Java guy is complaining about
getting null back as well.

It's likely to have something to do with having both receiveRPC and
other code that also does a receive... at least that's my intuition.

Any guidance on this?