[erlang-questions] Calling a function when a dbg call trace is hit?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu May 15 15:17:03 CEST 2014

Hello Roger,

That is not possible to do right now. It is a limitation placed on the
tracing facilities of Erlang due to performance reasons. That restriction
could be lifted in the future, but it is quite difficult to do while still
keeping about the same performance and memory footprint that tracing has
today.

Lukas