[erlang-questions] map external term format change?

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Tue May 13 17:10:36 CEST 2014

Yes:

OTP-11782  == erts ==

           The external format for Maps has changed in a way that is not
           compatible with the format used in OTP 17.0-rc1 and OTP
           17.0-rc2.

/Sverker, Erlang/OTP