[erlang-questions] cth_log_redirect crashes with timeout in application_controller?

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Mon May 12 18:02:13 CEST 2014

On 7 May 2014 16:44, Luca Favatella <luca.favatella@REDACTED> wrote:
> [...]

I seem to have fixed the problem by one (or possibly both) of two things:

1. explicitly not stopping sasl when shutting down my application.
That is: for ensure_all_stopped, I don't stop kernel, stdlib, sasl or
lager.
2. I also set {sasl_error_logger, false} in my CT app.config file.