[erlang-questions] Best/recommended erlang client for cassandra?

Serban Eduard eddie_serban@REDACTED
Wed May 7 10:04:39 CEST 2014

Hi,
I use cqerl, https://github.com/matehat/cqerl

CQErl offers a simple Erlang interface to Cassandra using the latest CQL version (v3). The main features include:
	* Automatic (and configurable) connection pools using pooler
	* Batched queries
	* Variable bindings in CQL queries (named or not)
	* Automatic query reuse when including variable bindings
	* Collection types support
	* Tunable consistency level
	* Synchronous or asynchronous queries
	* Automatic compression (using lz4 or snappy if available)
	* SSL support
	* Pluggable authentication (as long as it's SASL-based)

Regards,
Eddie