[erlang-questions] Erlang compilation travails

Gokhan Boranalp kunthar@REDACTED
Wed May 7 09:28:50 CEST 2014

See here:
http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/ops/building/installing/erlang/#Installing-on-GNU-Linux

Use this command to install the required dependency packages:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libncurses5-dev openssl
libssl-dev fop xsltproc unixodbc-dev

BR,
\|/ Kunthar