[erlang-questions] Vim freezes when I try to close a *.erl file

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Tue May 6 03:37:33 CEST 2014

Hello,

This is a new one on me. After many moons of faithful service, vim freezes up when it comes to saving *.erl files. No problem with other file extensions.

I've rebooted, reinstalled vim--- all to no avail.

Suspicious history:

1) Recently updated to Ubuntu 14.04
2) Recently started managing Erlang under kerl
3) Have been playing with Cowboy and websockets

I've also had problems compiling n2o--- Throws crash-dump on very last step. May or may not be related problem.

Why only *.erl files? Any thoughts on how to diagnose and fix this problem?

Many thanks,

LRP

My books:

THE GOSPEL OF ASHES
http://thegospelofashes.com

Strength is not enough. Do they have the courage
and the cunning? Can they survive long enough to
save the lives of millions?

FREEIN' PANCHO
http://freeinpancho.com

A community of misfits help a troubled boy find his way

AYA TAKEO
http://ayatakeo.com

Star-crossed love, war and power in an alternative
universe

Available through Amazon or by request from your
favorite bookstore