[erlang-questions] Making use of GitHub's issues

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Sun May 4 12:01:16 CEST 2014

Hello,

Some of you might know that I enjoy fixing compiler bugs and more generally hacking on OTP.

I decided to make use of my Github’s fork’s issues to reference bugs I have yet to fix, bugs I have discovered and in a very short future any long-term thing that I am doing, like ‘cond’, &&-generators or the Clang-like diagnostics I want to make.

	https://github.com/nox/otp/issues

I hope this may increase the number of third-party contributors to OTP, or at least provide a way for people feeling adventurous to get involved.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine