[erlang-questions] ERROR while installing synrc/countach

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Fri May 2 18:53:15 CEST 2014

Try with this url [1] instead of git://github.com/twbs/bootstrap.git.
I believe it is a repo's permissions issue.

[1] https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap.git

Cheers,
--
Pierre Fenoll