[erlang-questions] Which IDE do you use for Erlang/OTP core development?

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Thu Jun 26 16:22:31 CEST 2014

+1 for IntelliJ.  Declaration following works very well.  They are working
on C/C++ support.  The Erlang plugin site says they are also working on a
standalone Erlang IDE which could lower barriers for Erlang newcomers.

I didn't mind using emacs under Linux, but I couldn't get it working right
on Windows so I was driven to ErlIDE.  That worked well for a few years,
but the shoddy plugins I used to overcome annoying Eclipse-isms eventually
bricked my installation and drove me to IntelliJ.  So far so good with
IntelliJ.