[erlang-questions] Erlang is *not* a implementation of the Actor model Re: Go vs Erlang for distribution

Yann SECQ yann.secq@REDACTED
Mon Jun 23 16:50:52 CEST 2014

Le 23/06/2014 16:37, Raphael Korsoski a écrit :
> The only dissertation on the subject that I'm aware of is Lars Åke
> Fredlund's thesis from 2001: "A Framework for Reasoning about ERLANG Code"
>
> It uses modal logic to model time; specifically an extension of the
> mu-calculus in the "usual" Gentzen-style deductive framework.
>
> If there are other approaches that have been investigated for Erlang
> specifically, I'd be very interested in links etc!

Perhaps this one:
*Formally based tool support for model checking Erlang applications*
Qiang Guo, John Derrick
International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer
August 2011, Volume 13, Issue 4, pp 355-376

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10009-010-0179-1

Best regards, yann.

--
Contact: yann.secq{at}univ-lille1.fr   | www.lifl.fr/~secq