[erlang-questions] Erlang is *not* a implementation of the Actor model Re: Go vs Erlang for distribution

Raphael Korsoski psidrinal@REDACTED
Mon Jun 23 16:37:36 CEST 2014

The only dissertation on the subject that I'm aware of is Lars Åke
Fredlund's thesis from 2001: "A Framework for Reasoning about ERLANG Code"

It uses modal logic to model time; specifically an extension of the
mu-calculus in the "usual" Gentzen-style deductive framework.

If there are other approaches that have been investigated for Erlang
specifically, I'd be very interested in links etc!

/// Raphael