[erlang-questions] Which technology I should choose?

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Thu Jun 12 17:14:00 CEST 2014

I actually think Cowboy has the most potential.  Mostly because Cowboy receives the most frequent updates.  However, I also love WebMachine and it’s cleanliness.  It would be good to have a secondary layer for Cowboy one of these days, that helps scaffold complex but typical web server requirements.  I’ve been thinking quite a bit about it.

Lee