[erlang-questions] Which technology I should choose?

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Jun 12 09:56:33 CEST 2014

No offense taken or anything. Just the way you say it makes it sound
like you didn't know about cowboy_rest. cowboy_rest implements the same
state machine as WebMachine, and the Cowboy router implements a similar
routing mechanism to WebMachine, so using Cowboy or WebMachine should be
equivalent for REST tasks, simple or not. It's the same callbacks and
concepts etc.

(If you haven't guessed from this post, yes, WebMachine was a big
inspiration for many things in Cowboy.)

Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu