[erlang-questions] Is lhttpc project alive?

Paulo F. Oliveira paulo.ferraz.oliveira@REDACTED
Wed Jun 11 20:20:15 CEST 2014

Hi, Danil.

Do you have more information on "I've found a bug in original lhttpc
causing manager (and thus all new requests) to block but I don't know where
to report it." that you can share? I've been using lhttpc lately and may
profit from a resolution to your problem, seeing that I too seem get to a
situation where new requests are "blocked" but haven't had time to run
after that "bug".

Thanks.

Cheers.

- Paulo F. Oliveira