[erlang-questions] Halp! We're getting this SSL / ASN1 error

atul atri atulatri2004@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 13:47:39 CET 2014

Hi,

I think this is a issue with asn1 parser. If this issue is not big and if
small source code twitch in asn1 module can fix this issue, that would be
great.

Thanks & Regards,
Atul Atri.