[erlang-questions] Halp! We're getting this SSL / ASN1 error

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 13:42:34 CET 2014

Hello,

I would not look for patch. I hardly believe that you can updated R14 ssl/asn to R16 ssl/asn applications w/o significant issues. Try to use proxy in the middle that terminates SSL connection.

- Dmitry