[erlang-questions] Cowboy SSL issues with Chrome/FF

James Lyons james.penguins@REDACTED
Fri Jan 10 17:41:08 CET 2014

Ingela, Andreas,

 Thanks for your responses. I actually just found someone else who asked the same question a week ago (which Andreas answered), sorry for the duplication. New to the mailing list.

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2014-January/076385.html

Thanks!

--
James Lyons