[erlang-questions] FW: Version numbering scheme change and the implication / Re: [ANN] Erlang/OTP 17.0-rc1 has been released.

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Feb 13 17:26:02 CET 2014

Hi Andreas,

I would prefer to be able to check the version without starting
erlang. Would it be possible to add a property to the start script?
The "OTP  APN 181 01" is useless anyway :-)

/Vlad