[erlang-questions] Question on "selective receive"

Christoffer Vikström cvi@REDACTED
Wed Feb 12 17:55:58 CET 2014

I think the "zero to inifinity" statement might need some clarification:
The timeout is a 32-bit integer and if you try to set it higher it will
fail with a bad receive timeout value.

receive after 1 bsl 32 -1 -> ok end. will work.
receive after 1 bsl 32 -> ok end. will not.

Cheers!