[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 17:34:31 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Andrzej Śliwa <andrzej.sliwa@REDACTED> wrote:
>>
>> I know that discussions sometimes are really hard but we should respect other opinions even if we not agree with them.
>> Everybody have full right to keeps own opinion and also should respect others points of view. The good arguments in dicussions are something which I love to hear.
>>
>> I really enjoy approach of “let it fail” also in real life… with respect to giving somebody chance to change his mind later.
>>
>> I think there is no space in discussions for “hate” feelings… we could unlike opinions, not agree with them, but I think “hate" is really to strong statement.
>

> hate: a very strong feeling of dislike
>
> This exactly what I wanted to express.

Also if you if you missed the "not", It was attached to facts. And was
a blink.  But you failed to understand it locked in your politically
correctness trap.

- benoit.