[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 08:19:14 CET 2014

Greetings,

These are opinions, not facts.

The editors I use have a way to change the size of a tabstop. The word
processors I use have a way to change the size of each tabstop level. If
8 was the correct number these possibilities would not be present.

bengt