[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 22:58:28 CET 2014

Hello Vlad,

My strategy with regard to indentation is to just expand all tabs on all the lines I edit or add to the code. And I just absolutely don’t care about it not being consistent with the mixed tabs and spaces around it.

With a correct tabstop (8 and only 8), it doesn’t matter anyway.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine