[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 20:08:47 CET 2014

Convert it all to tabs; there's no sane reason for mixing them.

For emacs users:  %% -*- erlang-indent-level: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*-
For vi users:  modify $HOME/.vimrc to set the width you want

/thread

And toilet-paper is to be placed on the spool with the loose end out over
the top and near the user so it does not lay flat against the wall.