[erlang-questions] getting "Can not link the wx driver, wx will NOT be useable" making 17.0-rc1

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Mon Feb 3 10:29:12 CET 2014

Take a look in lib/wx/config.log
Search for the failed message and try to figure out why it failed.

Is this with the newest xcode and clang?

/Dan