[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

Zachary Kessin zkessin@REDACTED
Mon Feb 3 09:49:08 CET 2014

I tend to use Rebar, it works and I don't think it has ever taken me
more than 5 minutes to setup rebar for a project.
(Generally I just copy my rebar config file from a different project).
As for the paper you mentioned I will admit I am not
enough of an expert on make to comment on the issues it raises, or even
if they are still true 15 years later.

Rebar is also not that cryptic, it is just a file with some erlang terms
in it that define the build.

--Zach