[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Feb 3 09:26:18 CET 2014

These are opinions, not facts.

The benefits of Make are mentioned below. Here is a look at a drawback:
http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/books/rmch/
(Recursive Make Considered Harmful)

bengt