[erlang-questions] Help with EDTS for a Emacs and Erlang newbie?

kraythe . kraythe@REDACTED
Mon Feb 3 09:12:40 CET 2014

Thanks, I upgraded to latest version with macports.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39>*

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 1:56 AM, Gustav Simonsson <gustav.simonsson@REDACTED