[erlang-questions] [Nix-dev] Erlang Package Manager

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Wed Dec 31 22:02:00 CET 2014

https://getcomposer.org/doc/03-cli.md

php have Composer, wich use php binary.
replace php with erl, and count me in.
I cannot see how nix can work pn Windows, even I do not use it.
The PM must run on all plateform where erl is running.
best wishes.

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric