[erlang-questions] Creating an application that is portable across versions of CentOS

Jim jim.rosenblum@REDACTED
Sat Dec 20 03:30:20 CET 2014

I thought one of the value propositions of Erlang was its portability? Both are amd64 architectures. What expectations should one have regarding portability of beam files?

Sent from my iPad