[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 10:05:03 CET 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:

> I am not even sure how -pa or ERL_LIBS work when you have both app-1 and
> app-2 in your lib directory. Which one does it choose? Will it choose the
> right version when I want to start a shell for experimenting? I have not
> seen anything that allows me to choose what version to run outside of
> making a release/upgrade.

The code path is searched in order, that's why we have both -pa and -pz. Of
course, when a module has been loaded, even if the code path changes
afterwards, it is not reloaded automatically.

regards,
Vlad